AP214 Example: Process plan
This Example consists of a Process-plan with two Process_operation_occurrences in a sequence.
- The Process_plan is located in the upper center.
- Because process_plan maps to subtype of activity, there must be also an activity_method but this is a dummy one only (upper right).
- The produced_output of the Process_plan is here an Assembly_definition of some Item_version (upper left).
- Each of the two Process_operation_occurrences has it's own Process_operation_definition (lower left and lower right).
- Both Process_operation_occurrences are linked via a Process_operation_occurrence_relationshil in the role sequence.
- The Process_operation_occurrence on the lower left has an Item_instance as input or output.
- The Process_operation_occurrence on the lower right has a Process_operation_resource_assignment, referring to a Design_discipline_item_definition as the resource.